Sunday, September 18, 2005

TOW .... The Haircut ( Part Two)

pls read part one first

So u get the shave .
Get the clean moon .
U look at the mirror . Turn a lil right , then left . No-one incl u have any idea wat u r checking out . But then u have to do it . U always check in the mirror after u get a haircut or shave ... in my case both in the same area !

Then U come out . a new man .
flex ur muscles a lil ... makes u feel like Diesel .... plan to get tattoo done ... and then u r on ur way home .
ur neighbors dont recognize u anymore

" Hey whose that ...wait a min ... Oh my GOd ! isnt tat Mrs Nair's son ?! ... What did he do ? "

And on the way u feel exactly like u felt before . your hands are shaking , u r biting ur nails , ur lips are quivering , u cant gulp ur own spit , ur not easy on ur knees .
Cuz U gotta meet Mrs Nair .

Its not easy to meet ur mother after u get a shave , I tell u . U always have an ambulance and paramedics ready rite outside . Atleast I did . I also put a finger on the peephole . Dint want my mom to see me thru it , faint inside and not open the door . U see i'd jus called the paramedics , not firefighters !

But she survived . Dint die . Infact she took it pretty well . Just a short fever .

Next on , u gotta meet ur friends .
And u can classify their response based on how close they are to u .

The ones that are close respond with a head jerk, rounding eyes and the statement "What the .... Why the ... What did .. " . Exact same words . All of them .

The ones that are not very close always give the side nod .
Thats the protocol .
Guys give the left nod , Girls give the right .
Their statement -" Oh! why ? "

So now u have to come up with reasons :
> I've cancer .
> I turned buddhist .
> I've a head surgery .
"Oh! God , why wats wrong ?" .
Brain tumor , Doc says I shud not stress , so no ques pls .
> I went to tirupati .
" I thot , u were an atheist " .
Ya I'm goin thru some changes .
" See , I always knew u'll come around "
Yeah watever !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I really dont get it .
What exactly is the point of having hair again ?
What exactly is it protecting ?
Its not like we are in the ice age !!
Its 40 degrees out there , and u've this blanket of human wool over ur head .
Its like a sweater tats stuck to ur head at all times .

And women must hate hair ?
Thats why they go thru all the torture of putting hot wax on their tender skin and jus ripping it ... OOOOH !....
So on those lines , they shud love guys with no hair !
I've never understood women .

But I personally feel that hair is a vestigial organ .
All must do away with it .
I think , We all are spending too much time grooming it , caring it , combing it , worrying , and asking questions abt it .
I say all humans should shave it .

Come to think of it , it's eventually gonna happen anyways .
Look at Capatian Picard (Patrick Stewart) from star trek . His head was smooth as an apple .
So that means in the furture , hairless ppl are going to lead .

Boy do i have an edge in the future !!

***

4 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bald men are supposed to be sexy... n more so when they shave the whole thing off!!
PS: U are lookin cool now... finally...;-) - lyn

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo man! interesting...vin diesel eh... only prob is he has more muscles than the hair u lost.. but keep it going man! i'm sure one day u'll grow it so long n blog abt tryin to be marilyn manson.. take a b**b job n all..

u so jobless or wat? not that i'm so busy..but jobless enuf to write such a crappy comment! - nv




"Do onto you what you would've done to others under you"

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Harish said...

It isn't a sin to shave one's head. Nope. Not at all.

But when you have more hair on your chin than the entire surface area of your head, it does give one the impression that your head's stuck to your neck upside down!!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Siddhu said...

Hey hilarious post!! Can't believe u actually did it!!! And this when I'm growing my hair long. Yes!! Really long - its a bet with a flatmate who says I can't get it as long as he did when he was at Cambridge.

Yeah, I know - growin long hair won't get me to cambridge, but i can try, can't i? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home